Google Search

Custom Search

5/2/09

LET'S DO IT!!!!

Woooo it's crunch time people!!! The month of May has begun and alot
of deadlines must be met before the month ends on my ass! LOL. So here
is whats poppin. I have to make sure I have my 2 hour show planned,
mixed and ready before my Promo dates kick in on May 30th, The final
draft of my album must be submitted so of drops on the right date(July
7th) with no flaws, all the radio networking, and of course the
performances and short films that I will be apart of inbetween. So I'm
getting it in still unsigned but who cares at this point because I am
accomplish most of the things they would offer me and I get to keep
all the profits....POW! So make sure y'all stay tuned soo many videos
on the way via YouTube!!!!! Go subscribe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment