Google Search

Custom Search

2/26/09

It's Show Time

Today is the day of the show and I'm hyped as I wanna be ya feel me.
Not for the actual show but because whenever I have a show me and the
crew always seem to do something entirely off the wall....ok now let
me tell you what we are doin. We decided that we weren't going to
drive today at all until the show......right no biggy.... But that
just means all 17 of us are jus gonna ride the city bus to random
locations all day until it's sound check and show time LOL I'm on the
city bus right now filling you all in.. We are clowning while we are
on the way to meet up with Fizza. The old lady next to me just asked
if I'm a famous rapper.....duh bitch lol. Naw but I told her naw I'm
not famous but well known and on my way to being just that. So while
I'm talkn these fools playin spades and taking all these people bus
fare in card games LOL while singing my song "get down". It's crazy
got me signing premature autographs LOL but I'm bout to log out I will
update y'all on what's poppin after the show shout to Niyah my Lil
homie in DC!

•Łil Drøppä

2 comments:

  1. Lmao.. you kill me.
    Aww I wish I was in FL ta hit up your shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX 4 DA SHOUT....SOUNDS LIKE YU HAD FUN YESTERDAY...LOL

    ReplyDelete