Google Search

Custom Search

2/4/09

Real As It Comes.......Droppa's Perspective

Ok Check me out.

Im sitting at the crib in my golf socks and jordan bookbag, checking my music page and my facebook. When i get a message from my bro yall know him as Cori 'Feen' Denson saying to check out his note. So you know ima check it out with no hesitation so im reading like Dam Bro really speaking some real shit. so he said this write here.....

"Females say Niggas are Dawgs, and Niggas Say Females are Bitches or Hoes, when in general we all do the same thang but some people care and some don't. I mean there is still a few couples out der keepin hope alive n its still some REAL NIGGAS(like Me) out there that lookin for a 4real Bitch oops i meant Woman(Had to translate 4 da ladies). But i dont know if its jus me but im tired of the same shit but different girl saying, "Cori this, Cori that" im jus speakin in general if u aint ever been on my dick then stay off it!!! LOL Let me get back on track though but im sayin im tired of meeting a new chic and it always end up the same way." - Cori D.

With that said let alone all the other shit Bro was speaking on I AGREE 110% not to seem like a nigga on sum selfish its all about me- as a nigga type shit, but on sum IT AINT ALL ABOUT ME SHIT BUT ITS ALL ABOUT YOU AND ME TYPE SHIT.

I feel that if you gon step to me, come at me with a legit purpose! Not cause you heard im popular, u heard i rap, u heard i dance, or you heard im good at fucking and you tryna see for yourself if what your friends say is true .

Please! Thats only gonna place you in the category of what you claim you will never be......a groupie. Just be real with you shit and make yo presence known wiithout coming at a nigga like you need me in yo life let alone yo panties ya feel me. Then i can almost garauntee a nigga will come at you.Cuz like bro said, the thrill of the chace is the realest shit you can offer to a nigga for the fact that, IF you giving him somthing to work for not jus laying it all on table.

WE ALL LOVE ALL YOU CAN EAT BUT ONCE YOU'VE DONE IT......UR DONE WITH IT UNTILL THE NEXT BUFFET ARRIVES

.................LET IT MARINATE

No comments:

Post a Comment