Google Search

Custom Search

2/22/09

The Radio Blogger

I'm at this radio show right now in the middle of
nowhere....lol...having freakin blast. They had orange juice and bags
of skittles ready for my arrival. And to think I havnt even signed a
deal yet. I'm definitely loving the love the hospitality is similar to
how we do back home in Florida. I'm getting interviewed as I write
this blog and she just asked me what's my favorite position
lmao....she is on her angela yee mode now. I just smiled n brushed it
off like you gotta find out. DUH what else could I say. But she is
cool peeps though.....now listenin to "Get Down" and asking me if I
had the chance to get down with any body on the dance floor who would
it be....I'm thinking.......I would have to say Teairra Mari I digg
her swagg. After a long conversation on how I've been on my grind
making moves like Im signed now it's time to hit the road it's been
real I had fun at this station shout out to her. U have a fye future
ahead shawty

•Łil Drøppä

No comments:

Post a Comment