Google Search

Custom Search

2/21/09

Who I Do it For



Wassup folks. Ive been reading the blogs while im on my grind doing my thing to make it in this game. Then i noticed alot of the cats that are jumping into the game now are in it for the wrong reasons. But any way that has nothing to do with me LOL. Because im trying to make this music so that any body who is willing to listen can bob their head and be like...."Im Feelin this Lil Dude" SO SHOUT OUT TO EVERY BODY WHO IS FEELING MY MUSIC I LOVE ALL YALL YA DIGG!!! and also i cant help but give a shout out to all my real big supporters like Samantha, Bam bam, KANSAS, Maasa in Japan, Falak and Tasha in London, SHANDA WATTUP and my whole friend list on the space ya digg. If you havnt been there check them out at http://www.myspace.com/lildroppamusic



1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Thank you for the shout out Droppa! =]
    You're finna make it soon!
    -Samantha
    Underground Montage

    ReplyDelete