Google Search

Custom Search

3/14/09

Back To Tallahassee



DAMN time really flies...I mean 4 real. Ive been on the road performing and still promoting heavy. (Make sure yall look out for the DropStyle Ent. Compilation) But yeah i been putting it in for the last 4 months scr8. But the album for the most part is finished....POW....and its filled with those feel good songs you all know and love. Yep good shit lies ahead. Im still in contact with D. Simmons from cash money but i will not be making the CT performance that i discussed in my earlier blogs. But the big homie put me down for the next big concert in Arizona next month so yall stay tuned for that. I am headed back to Tally...after all i do attend FAMU lol. My mixtape is on its way i will be recording that aswell so look for me to be everywhere after a short break in Tallahassee i will have footage of the road soon so stay tuned POW!! ITS MEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment