Google Search

Custom Search

3/4/09

MY ALBUM BOOOOOM!!!!


Predestined

Whats good folk my album will be realeased on July 7, 2009. This is the OFFICIAL DATE that i have as of like 2 mins ago. I will let you know if anything happens to where we push it back or bring it forward but the OFFICIAL release DATE will be Tuesday July 7, 2009. The Official Bash will be in Tallahassee July 10, 2009. the club will be announced soon enough. But My new single is "GET DOWN" IS NOW AVAILABLE ON iTUNES SO GO GET THAT ITS $1. HIT ME UP!!!!

and look out for "Let It Marinate....Tha Mixtape" Vol.1

1 comment:

  1. What!? Droppa.. I know it's ya birthday and all.. but u shld really consider moving that bash back to July 12th so I have a chance of gettin in a damn club! lmao

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete