Google Search

Custom Search

3/21/09

My Perfect Saturday

First I would wake up to some hot french toast and cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast right....Then i would spend probably about an hour and a half dancing around to my favorite jams. And then I would go out and perform for all the folks who enjoy my music. Not just any performance i mean a full show....lights camera action. POW. During the peformance i would give them exclusives that i haven't even heard LOL. During and after the show of course i would be chatting with all my folks on twitter. Then invite everybody over to a water theme park where i will be throwing the best splash jam with all the other artists indie or major abd fans in attendence. SO after we splash it up the we will go do something random like ride the city bus with no indended destination LMAO. The after that we all will spend the ramainder of the day/night lounging in some rented hotel where we all can just vibe and recap on the days highlights....and then post it on youtube!!

1 comment: