Google Search

Custom Search

3/24/09

iGrind

Check this out peeps. Im sure most of yall have heard of ya boy (ME) lol and im sure yall know i go all the way in on EVERYTHING. So ima take the time to feel yall in on the shit that i do. (Excuse the language lol) But yeah i wake up every mourning i check my iphone for new business and personal message. Then its off to record and network all day. And not to mention all the performing i do but i dont count that as grinding perfroming to me is fun and a perk. Im always promoting (GO GET MY SINGLES ON ITUNES) and im always on the internet on my phone doing my thing. I have landed a national theme song for the tv show "Jail". My album Predestined will be released this summer. I now have landed a new endorsement deal and negotiating some more POW. Youtube still going hard with all my other sites. Im the CEO of DropStyle Ent. doing my thing on that exec end. ON TOP OF ALL THAT IM HAVING FUN DOING IT. SO LABELS GET AT ME LIL DROPPA IS A PRIME INVESTMENT THAT WILL DOUBLE AND DOUBLE AND DOUBLE LOL. ITS MEE and this is just a piece of my grind its too much to write on this phone so until next time STAY TUNED!! ITS MEEEEE

Oh and im currently writing a book and a movie......

1 comment:

  1. WELL LOOK AT YOU ALL BUSY AND WAT NOT.....WAIT I THOUGHT I TOLD YO TO TAKE A BREAK....SEE YOU YOUNGSTERS JUST DONT LISTEN.....LMAO

    ReplyDelete