Google Search

Custom Search

3/2/09

The Opportunity


Finally!!!! Im sitting at the crib writing some music constantly checking itunes to see if my single "Get Down" is available to the public. [Make sure yall go get that] But yeah back to the business...I get this call from Damarcus Simmons...i think he works for YME (young money ent.) he recently contacted me filling me in on an opportunity that can put me where i need to be ya feel me. Check this out i have been given the chance at a deal and another chance to perform in front of a huge crowd and other rappers that are already established (Jeazy, Wayne, etc) so im kinda hyped but at the same time i know the industry is shady as fuck. So im just trying to figure out if its a scam and that they just want to get my cash and leave me hanging. But none the less its still an opportunity and you all know how i get down when it comes to performing. but we shall see where it goes wish me luck folks but either way it ends up my album will STILL drop!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: